To apply for any position listed here simply shoot us an email with your resume and a brief introduction about you and your skills to email@example.com.
Sr. Software Engineer
Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
Sr. Implementation Specialist
Assist customers in the implementation of the JobAps solution.
- Evaluate client needs and business processes. Translate these into technical requirements.
- Create and maintain project schedules and implementation plans.
- Coordinate the configuration and testing of deliverables.
- Configure, test and troubleshoot solution.
- Provide training and end-user support to clients during the implementation process.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 year's experience in software implementations, technical support and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.